Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol can't stand it either.. but more so my feet.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! that would have driven me to the brink of insanity!! I cant stand to have my bellly button touched!!

D

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I thought I was the only one who can't stand to have my belly button touched!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Originally posted by leelee88 View Post
    Oh Geesh!! I would go nuts I cant stand my belly button touched. It just feels weird to me..lol
    Me too! I guess I never thought about it, but when my belly button is exposed for viewing, other things are too that are also never exposed, and my hubby is too interested in the "other things" he never gets to see.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Oh Geesh!! I would go nuts I cant stand my belly button touched. It just feels weird to me..lol

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    I know what you mean! Hey you could have your bf play with your belly button like mine does. He say's if you put your finger on my inny belley button and pull it away it makes a cool feeling on his finger. Kinda like a sucksion. He's weird haha. Then again so am I.

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    started a topic Belly Button Laughter

Belly Button Laughter

I am laughing even as I write this. My Physical Therapist decided that she was going to try to minipulate my belly button today. She worked on it for 30 minutes. It was the strangest thing because no one, icluding myself touches that part of me. It kind of felt like an invasion even though I am laughing.

She said that she was trying to break up some scar tissue and adhesions.

Whatever she wants to do as long as she doesn't make me feel worse.

Kara
Working...
X