• sunshine_77us
    replied
    Pyridum

I prefer Pryidum Plus. That is the only one I use

Leave a comment:

• skrix
    replied
    Have you tried Urysym

I use to take Uro Blu, but they have taken it off the market because it wasn't prescribed enough. It worked better for me than Pyridium or Pyridum plus ever did. Now I am trying Urysym and it turns the urine blue and does not stain as bad as the Pyridium.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• **Angie**
    replied
    I prefer Urelle--turns your pee a pretty blue (and everything else). I have no idea on the contact staining??

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I would make the call. Pyridium does help with burning, but the "plus" has some other ingredients to make it more effective. I don't know of anything similar that won't stain contacts.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kjd
    replied
    Hello

I tend to use both to be honest and find if I drink lots on lots of water that helps too! I do find that the pryridium plus works a little bit better but I think you would get by on the pyridium if you have to.

what a shame you feel like this and hope you have a nice holiday
    x

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    replied
    REPOST - Please ADVISE

Reposting

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    started a topic Need Help Fast - Pyridium Or Pyridum Plus

Need Help Fast - Pyridium Or Pyridum Plus

Which do you feel works best for burning and spasms? Pyridium or Pyridium Plus? I am leaving on vacation Thursday and having burning constantly. No infection. Also is there anything that works like it that will not stain contacts? I have pyridium, helps some, was just wondering if I should call uro and ask for pyridium plus? Need answers fast..... Thanks for your replies.
Working...
X