No announcement yet.

Trying Topamax to the mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tig hon, there are even studies now showing it's efficacy for IC. Can someone help find something so that she can take it to her doctor? It works wonders, and maybe we could send you some letters or something?

I know it would help you out hon, I wish there was something I could do. Even my mom ( who doesn't have IC ) asked her doc for it for weight loss or something and she got it right away!
    http://www.TheCraftyEwe.etsy.com

Comment

Leslie,

I just noticed that you list being mom to your kids, furbabies, and also your husband Rick. That's so cute!
      http://www.TheCraftyEwe.etsy.com

Comment

you know I emailed him and sent him the link to this thread, but, don't know if he got the email, you know how it goes to the office and god knows who may get it and it may get lost. or he may have replied and it went in my spam and I missed it. I will do some research and go and talk to my reg md.
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Thanks Moonheart,
          You know men really never grow up and need just as much mothering as the kids do.

Comment

Well, I started the Topamax, 50mg. I feel a bit weird! I wish he would have started me at 25mg.(I'd like to hal the pill but the package insert says not to) I don't have any pain but not sure I like how I feel. I had a panic attack last night after I took it, also I have a slight headache and just generally sick feeling. The pharmacist said it would take a few days to adjust. I don't know if I will be able to stand it a few days. Has anyone else started out at 50mg? Just wondering if anyone is feeling any side effects. -vicki
            Blessings and Hope

Current Meds.
            OFF MY MEDS
            Vivelle Dot: .10 changed every 72 hours
            Compoounded Progesterone 25mg/night

Current Supplements
            Hydroeye: 2 pills AM

Diagnosed
            1995: Endometriosis
            1998: Interstitial Cystitis
            2006: Bladder Endometriosis, Total Hysterectomy and Bowel Re-Section
            2008: Removal of Ovarian Remnant and Endometrial Cyst That was Obstructing Ureter
            2012: Laparoscopic Removal of Adhesions and Staples

Comment

Vicki, the weird feeling did go away within a few days. It wasn't a bad feeling kindy a slight tingly feeling that I had.

Comment

Working...
              X