X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    I just started the 50mg..

And yes L.Thomas I have done lots and lots of research and I know all the side effects but thank you for the info

Leave a comment:

• feresp497
    replied
    Hi, I am also on 50 n0w and it is helping with the pain better but i know the 100 will be much better because I sometimes still feel pain. I have to be on 50 for 2 mts and this is only 2 days on 50. aaaaaaahow long do you have to be on 50? thank you violet

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    Please keep an eye on your bones while taking topamax. It has been shown to be related to osteophorosis.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Leann.. NO MORE HOT PEPPERS FOR YOU!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    replied

Yay Ronda!!! I'm doing better too, now that the jalapenos have left the building! ha ha ha I can't wait to go up to 100mg, I think it'll help even more!!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Im so happy for me to..lol.......... Of course I am still aware that my bladder is there but I am not having the stabbing pains I was having. To me no pain means..Its maybe at a 2 and a 2 is nothing I think for IC patience...:woohoo: hope it continues....

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Woohoo Ronda!!! :doing the no pain dance: I'm so happy for you!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    started a topic Update on Topamax

Update on Topamax

Well I started my 50mg last night. And I am proud to report today no pain, been having some frequency but I think thats because I am still getting over the terrible flare I was haiving, but no pain. A little drowsy this morning to but that also may be due to the fact I stayed up late.. I am going to go to bed at a decent time tonight to see if that helps..How is everyone else doing so far on it?

Ronda
Working...
X