CBD Oil - Hemp or MMJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CBD Oil - Hemp or MMJ

Fountain of Health. I was told it is the most pure whole plant hemp. Not cheap, $40 for 500 mgs but I only use 1/8 teaspoon twice a day. Their dosage calls for 1/3 teaspoon.

Comment

The brand I have had the best luck with is Charlotte's Web. My bladder hated every other brand I tried.

For those of you having gastrointestinal problems with CBD, it may be worth trying to make your own suppositories. You get a great deal more bioavailability that way anyway. I am hoping to try this soon to see if I can amplify some of the benefits I have been getting.

Regarding legality, if it helps anyone: there are two kinds of CBD. Hemp-derived CBD and marijuana-derived. (I can only tolerate the former myself). Hemp-derived CBD is the version that is (mostly?) legal in all 50 states, I believe, thanks to a farm bill that recently legalized hemp on the federal level. NORML generally has the most up-to-date information.
      Diagnosed with IC in 2005, PFD in 2016. My sister has had IC for 21 years and our mother over 30. 66 years of bladder fun combined!

Comment

Working...
      X