Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBD Suppositories, did you try them for your painful bladder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD Suppositories, did you try them for your painful bladder?

In a previous thread, several months ago, I asked how IC sufferers reacted to CBD (Cannabis) and if women who participate in the threads here, do use it at all. There were hardly any replies. Probably because it was and is not yet a confirmed pain reliever for the painful bladder syndrome. I have a permit to use Cannabis oil (meaning I get the CBD plus the THC) I tried the Cannabis oil and the CBD without the THC, from different suppliers and I was totally disappointed about my body's reaction to the stuff. I suffer from heartburn due to stomach problems. There are many medications I cannot use due to my bladder pain, they make it worse. The CBD (both of them) also made my heartburn much worse. None of the doctors that I consulted with (a gastroenterologist, a urologist, pain management doctors etc) could help because from their experience CBD plus THC or without it, help a lot with heartburn and painful bladder. But does not help me. I am unfortunately among the unique patients that this stuff has a contradictory influence on my conditions.

I wrote all the above in order to ask a question, I just heard there are CBD suppositories. Has anyone used them and can give me some idea if it helps with bladder pain?

Re: CBD Suppositories, did you try them for your painful bladder?

I haven't looked into it but NBC's dateline just did a episode on CBD and it was very interesting. They covered a lot of conditions it is used for which some were paid related, made me wonder about the use of it for IC.
    Current treatments: Botox, Bladder installations, Elmiron, Amitriptyline, Gabapentin, Hydroxyzine, Sprix.

Comment

Working...
    X