Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lola99
    replied
    Yes, thank you for sharing your experiences- I am definitely going to seek out this form of treatment. It lasts for a couple of months, I presume? If you don't mind my asking, why are you considering interstim when you are having success with this therapy? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• adechka
    replied
    This is good news as I am getting my first ganglion impar block done tomorrow, so hopefully it will help. It is just a diagnostic one so I think it will just be an anesthetic. Do yours have steroids? And how often do you get them?

Thanks!
    Addy

Leave a comment:

• RagnarsCricket
    replied
    I am currently getting ganglion impar nerve blocks for pain, however, before my nerve block, my bladder is usually rather hyped up and making me race to the bathroom very frequently.

Immediately upon receiving the nerve block, my bladder settles down and not only is the bladder pain gone, but my frequency goes back to a nice quiet rate. I do admit that I am taking vesicare for frequency issues however, even while taking the vesicare I was experiencing the above issues.

Leave a comment:

• adechka
    replied
    I was wondering the same thing as frequency and the constant sensation of needing to go are my main issues. Has anyone tried a nerve block for these symptoms instead of pain?

Leave a comment:

• lola99
    started a topic Nerve blocks for frequency/urgency?

Nerve blocks for frequency/urgency?

I am confused- can nerve blocks help with constant frequency/urgency, or just with pain? My biggest problem is a constant pressure/discomfort, often with the feeling that I need to go even with an empty bladder. Could nerve blocks help? I am kind of at the end of my rope...
Working...
X