No announcement yet.

New doctor says Interstim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how awesome that you found a great Doc that is so important when it comes to treatment. I too weighed out all the pros and cons and just had my phase 2 implanted yesterday. Best of luck to you and keep us posted

Comment

work it
      does it hurt alot? I dont care if it hurts as long as it helps my bladder as it heals!
      Erika
      IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
      Interstim Since 5/25/07!
      Birth Control

Comment

I have never had the Interstim, (since pain is my big problem, instead of urgency and freq), but I just want you to know that I am rooting for you too! I hope that you will be one of the Interstim success stories and I will be reading a post on that board soon, written by you.

Please keep us posted on your progress. I hope you get alot of relief from this.

Many hugs,
        Amy

Comment

I was real sore when I woke up yesterday from surgery but they gave me pain meds and that takes the edge off. Today I am sore but I am up and walking. The hardest thing and what hurst the most is sitting on my left side where the interstim is at. It has helped so much though. I can't believe the difference. Even with the trial when I would shut it off to shower I had the feeling I had to go potty. As soon as I got dried off and turned it back on, It felt great and back to the way it should be

Comment

oh wow!

Thanks for the reply, you have encouraged me as the fear of actually going through with this is starting to set in. I have made up my mind, I just hope that I will have success.

Erika
            IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
            Interstim Since 5/25/07!
            Birth Control

Comment

Working...
            X