X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Post For Rmmzus

Rmmzus
    IC Friend

Intersim or not to interstim? what is Bion? help!
    =Can someone tell me something good about interstim?
    What is Bion? I am scheduled for intersim surgery on May 18th, 2007. I am getting cold feet. I am that princess w/the pea they wrote the story about only not that old. I am sick to my stomach when I think about getting interstim surgery. I have Chronic IC w/bladder spasms when I hold my urine too long. I also have severe allergies and IBS w/chronic constipation. I am still taking zelnorm "shh". Don't tell my gastro. I've tried every drug for IC w/ allergic reactions to all. I done RMSO First time helped me, but didn't help w/frequent urination. Second time was from Bio niche company and I sware it was mostly water. It didn't work and didn't smell ask 7yrold. Ive had two bladder hydrations cyscoscopies.
    Can someone give me some feedback on this?
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

I am in the process or a trial stim. I have one but fell and broke it. Please read thru the stim threads you will learn alot from all of us.

the bion is a very small implant that is put in in the preinal area. It is somwhat like the stim, but no wires. you would need to sit on a pad to recharge it 20 to 60 mins a day. It's success rates have not yet been established to my knowledge.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
    X