• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DebbieB
    replied
    Hi Cindy :

So sorry to hear what happen !!
    I hope in your case is just that you need to have a good adjustment !!

I got my finger crossed that you will be up and running and back to where the setting is prefect for you Cindy..

Thinking of you my friend !!

Warm hugs, Debbie

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    your right I, like you, say go and get it checked out. lol

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    I am sure you will...I just get concerned when I hear about stuff like this. I guess it is just my nature lol. And sometimes even with an x-ray you cant tell they have moved.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    thanks patricia, no, he didn't do any x-rays.. but if I feel the slightest jolt I will will call him. Those leads are turned and have been for sometime. I didn't even know that.. today with the reprogram I got home at 12ish and it is 5:30 I have only peed two times.
    He asked me a million and one questions about my fall, and he said that the stim is in a casing, and if I haven't had any other problems I will be ok, but if I do to come back in.. I see him in 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Oh btw did he do an x-ray on you?

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Tig that is one of the things working against mine right now. And I did not even fall or anything with this one. But anyway the 2 lead that are closer to the surface or the one for me that do not work. They can program it to where those 2 are off and use the other ones. Just keep an eye out in case other things should happen later on. Hopefully you will keep on having continued success with your InterStim and this accident wont hurt you in the long haul.

It is hard going through what you are right now and it is nearly impossible to get some you time with it all. I do hope maybe that you will be able to do this in the near future once all calms down with court dates and so forth. coming your way

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I have 2 leads that are not working. other wise all is ok.. My pain is stress related.. imagine that me stressed He said it wasn't anything to worry about right now.. After I get things straight after the termination trial we will see how I am doing.. I will be starting the lift program at the hospital, it will help with stress pain, PFD, and fibromyalgia pressure point release.

He did tell me he admired my what I was doing and couldn't imagine the stress I am under with court dates and family issues. He could not believe that I had took him in with my medical issues and the pain that I am in. (I guess in a nice way he was telling me that my body is not up to the challenge of a toddler)
    He told me that I need to get a break from him, so I can unwind, and relax.
    The sad part of it he did tell me I will never be pain free with all this stress.. Even after its all over, it won't be over, because Jake is family

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    I completly no how frustrating and irrat. this can be. Make sure they do an x-ray to check the leads. And sometimes they can not so how much they have moved. Once they got in there from my first one the leads were worse than what they thought. Hopefully all will go well. to you, and I pray you wont start the shocking like I was getting.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Dang tigger, Im am sorry you slipped...OUCH! Hope you didnt hurt anything..

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Wow... I hope your doc can get you back to "normal" again. However, hey, if this is an opportunity to get a new one.... Maybe you can go for it!

Meanwhile, I'm glad you didn't get shocked or anything. However, 7 or 8 beeps is a lot! If I did that with mine I'd probably pass out. Your stimulation definitely moved!!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Cindy...I was just reading on another thread that you wanted a new one. Maybe this is why this happened. *she says as she shrugs her shoulders*

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Thanks Kara, that is what I was thinking. I haven't been jolted lol thank god.. so I am sure all is well.

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Stim

I hope you didn't damage it and that they can move the stimulation for you. I fell on the ice when I had mine. Boy did it hurt!!! Hopefully the X-Ray will tell your Doctor for sure. If it did move and needs surgery, a new one would be nice.

Hope it goes well on Monday!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic need a re-program

need a re-program

I have to go in for a reprogram on Monday, and see my uro about my pain..

I have 3 dogs, and piper is a female, not fixed so doing the seperating thing.. I put a moveable section of cupboard between the door way and the kept knocking it over, and I had to kinda climb around it, it only budged so far.. In the process and in the middle of getting over it I slip, fall and hit my butt stim first on the corner of the cupboard.. happened.. I am still working, but all my stimulation has moved. I had to turn it up 7 or 8 beeps to feel it.. He might have me get an x-ray cus I hit hard. I am alos going to ask him about the new one and see if it would benifit me more..
    not for pain of course, but seeing my bladder is small maybe having the ability to move the stimulation around on my own it would be to my advantage.
Working...
X