Vaginal Ultrasounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaginal Ultrasounds

I just got off the phone with my medtronics rep. My stimulation has been weird lately, and then last night it became pins and needles in my leg and began to get worse and hurt. So I turned it off, and it went away.

Anyway, he said it might just need reprogramming, but it could be the lead. I told him I had a vaginal ultrasound and right after that things were different. (I had turned it off for the ultrasound, and when I turned it back on it was bad) He said the lead could've moved, since they probably hit the lead.

Prayers please! I go tomorrow to find out.
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Jess,
    just thought about this, after I had my Vaginal Ultrasound I had to get reprogramed I am fine now, dont worry your self
    Brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Jess.

I hope that your reprogramming went well and that you are feeling better.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Kristen

Comment

Hi Jess, hope your reprogramming went O.K. Let us know how you did, luv ya mum Iris grouphug
        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Hi Brat, Kristen, and Mum,

Well I couldn't get reprogrammed today!!! The uro's office called me this morning and said they wouldn't do it without the medtronics rep there. So I waited for him to call all day and he finally did, and we set it up for Monday, and it better not snow or else I can't go. Grrrr. So I have to suffer the weekend as well as yesterday and today without any IC relief. Thanks for replying. Hope you are all well.

Hugs and love,
          Jess

Comment

Hi Jess, that was a bummer, but will be crossing my fingers and praying it does not snow, so you can get reprogrammed, and relief. Let me know how you do, will be thinking about you, luv ya mum Iris, big hug hi kissing hat
            Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

I think winter sucks! I so hope you'll be able to be helped on Monday.

Warm hugs,
              Donna
              Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
              Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
              Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
              [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

huggies Jess
                monday will be here before you know it and you will be fine again kissing
                love the fellow porcelain princess
                'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Jess, so sorry to hear that you had to wait. But, just think how good you'll feel Mon. pm! Am crossing all fingers in hopes that it does not snow. Sending you good wishes, little bear

Comment

Hi everyone--

Well the reprogramming went ok. It was a little painful, and it took over an hour to get the right stimulation, but it's back on track! Then the uro came in and said that the vaginal ultrasound might've messed the programming up, or it might've moved the lead. He said if the stimulation doesn't feel right by 2 weeks time, to give him a call and they will do x-rays to find out if the lead moved. banghead But at least I will be getting some relief.

My bladder's pretty angry so I'm waiting for the Interstim to kick in. It calmed the spasms down right away which was good enough for me! But the urgency is here a little bit, so we shall see...

Thanks for all your well wishes, I can't wait to get back to feeling normal! Well, IC wise anyways.

Hugs and love,
                    Jess

Comment

Jess,
                      I am so glad everything went well!! Take good care of yourself....Christie

Comment

Hi daughter Jess, glad to read your post, sounds like everything went O.K. Sorry it was a little painful for you, but glad to know that your interstim is back on and working for you, I can imagine your bladder is still a little irritated, but hopefully everything will go back to working well for you. Take care and glad to see your post, luv ya and a big hug, mum Iris hi kissing grouphug

Comment

Hi Jess, I'm so glad nothing got in the way of your appointment today. Sorry it wasn't exactly pleasant, though. But, it sounds like your Dr. is really on top of things. I hope that you continue to feel better and better (both IC-wise and otherwise!)! Best wishes, little bear

Comment

JessicaS, I am new to treatment I was wondering if you would explain what it was you were getting reprogrammed? Not much info aroun here in Australia.

Peta

Comment

Hi Peta--

I was getting my Interstim reprogrammed. If you'd like more information, you can go to http://www.interstim.com

or PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X