• perbe
    replied
    Thanks! the website really helped

Peta hi

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Peta--

I was getting my Interstim reprogrammed. If you'd like more information, you can go to http://www.interstim.com

or PM me.

Leave a comment:

• perbe
    replied
    JessicaS, I am new to treatment I was wondering if you would explain what it was you were getting reprogrammed? Not much info aroun here in Australia.

Peta

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Jess, I'm so glad nothing got in the way of your appointment today. Sorry it wasn't exactly pleasant, though. But, it sounds like your Dr. is really on top of things. I hope that you continue to feel better and better (both IC-wise and otherwise!)! Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi daughter Jess, glad to read your post, sounds like everything went O.K. Sorry it was a little painful for you, but glad to know that your interstim is back on and working for you, I can imagine your bladder is still a little irritated, but hopefully everything will go back to working well for you. Take care and glad to see your post, luv ya and a big hug, mum Iris hi kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• gcjfine
    replied
    Jess,
    I am so glad everything went well!! Take good care of yourself....Christie

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi everyone--

Well the reprogramming went ok. It was a little painful, and it took over an hour to get the right stimulation, but it's back on track! Then the uro came in and said that the vaginal ultrasound might've messed the programming up, or it might've moved the lead. He said if the stimulation doesn't feel right by 2 weeks time, to give him a call and they will do x-rays to find out if the lead moved. banghead But at least I will be getting some relief.

My bladder's pretty angry so I'm waiting for the Interstim to kick in. It calmed the spasms down right away which was good enough for me! But the urgency is here a little bit, so we shall see...

Thanks for all your well wishes, I can't wait to get back to feeling normal! Well, IC wise anyways.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Jess, so sorry to hear that you had to wait. But, just think how good you'll feel Mon. pm! Am crossing all fingers in hopes that it does not snow. Sending you good wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    huggies Jess
    monday will be here before you know it and you will be fine again kissing
    love the fellow porcelain princess

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I think winter sucks! I so hope you'll be able to be helped on Monday.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Jess, that was a bummer, but will be crossing my fingers and praying it does not snow, so you can get reprogrammed, and relief. Let me know how you do, will be thinking about you, luv ya mum Iris, big hug hi kissing hat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Brat, Kristen, and Mum,

Well I couldn't get reprogrammed today!!! The uro's office called me this morning and said they wouldn't do it without the medtronics rep there. So I waited for him to call all day and he finally did, and we set it up for Monday, and it better not snow or else I can't go. Grrrr. So I have to suffer the weekend as well as yesterday and today without any IC relief. Thanks for replying. Hope you are all well.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Jess, hope your reprogramming went O.K. Let us know how you did, luv ya mum Iris grouphug

Leave a comment:

• kahlstrom1
    replied
    Hi Jess.

I hope that your reprogramming went well and that you are feeling better.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Kristen

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Jess,
    just thought about this, after I had my Vaginal Ultrasound I had to get reprogramed I am fine now, dont worry your self
    Brat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X