No announcement yet.

Interstim a success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great news, Jess!! It is good to hear some success stories. Others have had such difficult times with the device, so it's great to hear that you did your research, the trial, and now have found some success. This will give you energy to work on the other problems.

Sending an angel for you!
    Positive thoughts and prayers that new treatments for IC will reach all who struggle with this disease,

SusanC

Comment

Just when I was ready to close the door on this option... Thanks!
      Dianne

My bellydance "sisters" , our dogs, and me.

Comment

Yep Jess,
        I do have the interstim and I love it.. I have been on ssd for 2 years also..
        Brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Jess,
          I have an Interstim and have had it since June. After numerous reprogramming (I have mine for urinary retention)i believe I am a success story also...good luck to all!
          Tina C. hi

Comment

I am so glad that I read these success stories about the insterm. I am thinkng about going to have it done if it helps me. I gave the doc the ok to set it up it takes a few days to set everything up. I am doing alot of research and asking alot of questions about it.
            Hang in there , There is hope.
            There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Hi Deb,

Glad you are doing your research for the Interstim. Did you go to http://www.interstim.com yet? If you have any questions let me know.
              Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

so glad it is working for you blink
                Louise
                West Virginia Interstitial Cystitis/Prostatitis Support Group Leader
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X