X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Little Bear, Poet, and Deb!!

I am so very glad to have that feeling of relief. Thank heavens for small miracles!!! As for the other two problems... banghead Life can be cruel...but I am very grateful to have my bladder under control!!!

Hugs and love,
    Jess grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    That is great news Jess. thanks for sharing it with us.

Leave a comment:

• poetgirl
    replied
    Hooray Jess! That's so wonderful to hear! It's similar to how I felt once the IC meds started kicking in, especially the Elavil. Suddenly I wasn't thinking about and being hyperaware of my bladder all day long. Isn't it great to have some relief finally?

Hopefully you'll get some relief from the fibro and hormones (the hormones were driving me crazy with flares too) so you and your very sweet-sounding hubby can get out and enjoy being young and in love!!

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Jess, that really is wonderful news! It's so nice to hear that you're doing well and that you're feeling good. I hope that it's giving you more strength to take on #2 and #3. Best of luck with them! little bear

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Brat and Betsie--

Thanks I really do love my Interstim. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I had it done. Now that the bladder is healing, got one down, and 2 to go!!! (Fibro and hormones lmao )

Wish me luck!!

Hugs and love,
    Jess :p hat

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Jess, thats great Iam so happy for you
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    started a topic Interstim a success!

Interstim a success!

I am sooo glad to have bladder relief. To not pee every 1/2 hour or so is just an amazing thing to me. I can't explain it. I know that a lot of people think that Interstim is a bad treatment and this and that, and everyone has a right to their opinions, but I can't understand why it is knocked if it does help people??

Anyway, I was in a little flare-up, but from hormones (they ALWAYS make me flare!) and by turning my Interstim up a little bit, my flare has calmed down quite a bit. It's nice to not have that nagging feeling in my bladder, or literally feeling my bladder fill with urine.

And for once in a really long time, I am actually able to void more than 3 ounces at a time! It's a miracle for me! I just can't express enough how much this has changed my life.

I've not seen many "success stories" on here...maybe it's because I've only been around for 7 months, or maybe it's because no one posts that they love theirs, I don't know, just glad to have mine in! I thank God for giving me this gift everyday.

Hugs and love,
    Jess grouphug
Working...
X