Clear All

• radstudent
    replied
    so glad it is working for you blink

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Deb,

Glad you are doing your research for the Interstim. Did you go to http://www.interstim.com yet? If you have any questions let me know.

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    I am so glad that I read these success stories about the insterm. I am thinkng about going to have it done if it helps me. I gave the doc the ok to set it up it takes a few days to set everything up. I am doing alot of research and asking alot of questions about it.

Leave a comment:

• tcbc1989
    replied
    Jess,
    I have an Interstim and have had it since June. After numerous reprogramming (I have mine for urinary retention)i believe I am a success story also...good luck to all!
    Tina C. hi

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Yep Jess,
    I do have the interstim and I love it.. I have been on ssd for 2 years also..
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• Dianne
    replied
    Just when I was ready to close the door on this option... Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SusanC
    replied
    That's great news, Jess!! It is good to hear some success stories. Others have had such difficult times with the device, so it's great to hear that you did your research, the trial, and now have found some success. This will give you energy to work on the other problems.

Sending an angel for you!

Leave a comment:

• kgmkq
    replied
    Jess-------I am sooooooooooooooooo glad that the
    interstim is working for you. I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary last week. It is really
    nice to have your life back again! Just be sure to take it easy until you are completely healed. I know that it's hard to do, but so worth it!
    Kathy grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Jane and Carly-- hi

Well I am currently not working and trying to get SSD because on top of the IC I have Fibro and that is making life pretty miserable. But about the Interstim and SSD--I don't think they can turn you down because of that, because it isn't a cure and it doesn't help with pain. I might be wrong, but Brat has the Interstim and is on SSD. Hope this helps.

I really wanted the Interstim to work for you! Keep me posted.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• carlinjkammerer
    replied
    I am very happy for you that it worked. As you know it did not work for me. I had fantasies about being able to work again. Do you work or are you on disability. Does SS think just because you have the interstim that you are not disabled?

Leave a comment:

• michael dabbs
    replied
    Congradulations!! I am so glad that the interstim is working for you!!! You can try to avoid the flares by watching what you eat and lots of water.
    I am so happy for you.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Thanks Iris, Mary, and Mayray--

All I can say is "wahoo!!!!"

I wish I could avoid flares, though!! banghead

Leave a comment:

• mayray518
    replied
    couldnt be happier for you girl. Now you can get your life back to what it once was!!

Leave a comment:

• mary a
    replied
    I'm so happy for you !!!!!!!!!!! wink

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Jess, was so happy to read your post about the success with your interstim, I know that it must help you and your bladder a lot, great news to know that you are not a frequent bathroom visitor any more, hugs and love Iris grouphug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X