Is it in the right place???????? Please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it in the right place???????? Please respond

I feel a pulling sensation in my upper right leg just above the right but cheek. I can also feel a mucle twitch pulsing feeling down my right leg and into my right foot. Does this mean that it's working and in the right place? I have not gone for 3 and 1/2 hours and I usually go every hour? I keep turning the stimulator down a bit b/c it's such a strange feeling. I have it on 2 with the most sensation being a 10 out of 10 and I turn it down to 1 and 1/2. Has anyone else experienced this and is it a sign of success?

Kara

Kara,

Interstim must be similar to tens, had that for a car wreck earlier this year. Its a wierd feeling, they used to hook it to my shoulder and neck, feels like bugs crawling on you.It did seem to help though. I hope it helps you. I just hope it helps your pain, and frequency, wish I could help you.

Take care,

Sending healing hugs, and thoughts.

------------------
    Ruthie : )
    Ruthie

Comment

Hi Kara, When I had the interstim test I had sensation in my butt cheek, down my leg, and into my foot. It sounds like if you haven't been to the bathroon in over 3 hours you are doing great. If you have the permanent inplant they can adjust the unit to stop the leg sensation. I hope everyone is doing well. I am still having my good and not so good days with my Interstim, it's alot better than before I had the inplant. Carolyn B

Comment

I agree with Carolyn. My permenant stim I can feel in my butt checks. I judge whether or not it's working in how long I can go between going potty.

Comment

Kara,it sounds like it is working for you!!
          I am glad to hear this..
          That is a normal area that most of the ladies feel it in, I did as well..
          Take is easy and remember do not bend or lift anything so that you don't move the lead wire ok..

Hugs: Debbie
          Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

It's working you sweet thing Don't even think about dialing to 10 ~ that would have rocked me into another city teri
            teri
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
            X