Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YESTERDAY WAS MY INTERSTIM ANIVERSARY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YESTERDAY WAS MY INTERSTIM ANIVERSARY!!!

Just to let you know that yesterday was my first aniversary of my second interstim. I'm doing very good with the frequency, but not the urgency... My doc is tryin everything on earth to help me.
    My first interstim was implanted on october 2001.
    I'm very happy with the placement of the leads, they don't make my leg or toes move at all. (I need at the same time of the second implant a revision of the first because my leg was moving and it hurted... but not any more)
    I hope all the intrestimers are doing much better than before the surgery!!!

Mary,
    Happy Anniversary! The interstim from what I read can be a challenge. Hopefully you and your Dr. can get the whole thing worked out for you. Wishing you luck!

Jolene
    Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
    http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Mary,

Congrats on the anniversary. I get my trial the 11th. Keeping my fingers crossed for continued success for you!!!

Hugs,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

happy annv mary... I have had mine for 5 months
        brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Happy anniversary Mary. Just saw this post. sorry it is late . I am glad that you are doing better. I pray that they can get the urgency down for you.
          Hang in there , There is hope.
          There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

thanks everyone for your responses!,
            YOU ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kissing

Comment

geez Mary~I can't believe it's already been a year....how time flies wink I am so glad that you were able to get up and running. I ended up having mine removed. It's great to hear about a positive revision!

tons and tons of hugs~
              teri
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
              X