Clear All

• dg2901
    replied
    Very cool!

Diana

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: how awesome hope you heal really quick.

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    Hey, Erika, that's great news! I'm glad all went well and hope this continues to work for you

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I am soooooo happy for you. (((hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thats great!

Hope it continues to work great for you..:woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• tacy99
    replied
    Erika that is great news that you are having such great success with your InterStim. I bet it was nice to see familiar faces for your surgery. I am really happy for you (and a little jealous) in a very nice way though. Hoping my next trial is successful and I can join the club of normal peeing!

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    Hi Erika;

I am glad it went to well for you but hey I would not over do it at all..
    I am off work for two weeks my doctor told me to rest and not to do any kind of lifting what so ever and no exercising which I miss a lot..

So please take it easy Erika !!!

Hugs, Debbie

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo: Yes don't over do it to soon. Glad thigns are going so well

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    started a topic Interstim Implant went Great!

Interstim Implant went Great!

Hello!

I had my permanent implant done on Friday. I had the same nursing team, and some nurse anesthetist, so everything was perfect. I was placed under sedation. I don't remember a thing about the sugery so it was great. I am quite sore. The area where my uro tunneld(sp) is where i'm sore, not the incision itself unless I touch it. The new device is working even better than the trial! My medtronic rep re-programmed me in the recovery room so I hardly feel the stimulation now! I have slept through the night several times this week. I need to work on limiting myself, as I tend to push myself too hard then I'm down for the count. Hopefully I can get out of work early today and rest the remainder of the day. I missed you guys!

Erika
Working...
X