No announcement yet.

My cheek hurts and I'm getting reprogrammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jess, good luck with your programming. I have the same problem with my interstim. I often feel the stimulation in my foot. Just make sure that when they reprogram you that you try laying down, sitting, and standing so that you can see where the stimulation is in all positions. Then maybe they can get it programmed so that it doesn't go into your feet at all. Again, Good Luck. grouphug
    Louise
    West Virginia Interstitial Cystitis/Prostatitis Support Group Leader
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Well I didn't get it Thursday cuz the jeep was making a funny noise and the uro is 70-80 miles away, so we didn't want to get that far and have the Jeep break down. So this upcoming Friday I go--and I just cannot wait!!!!!

Thanks for all the great info, I will definitely keep all that in mind!

Hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

hi Jess,
        Reprogramming is a piece of cake!!!
        You will feel tingling sensations and if it gets too uncomfortable then you just tell the nurse or whoever is doing it. As far as being uncomfortable when sitting, I treated myself to a memory foam pillow. They are a bit expensive but it is like sitting on a cloud! And after all: aren't you worth it ! You will get alot of use out of it.
        Good luck and keep in touch!
        Tina C. hi

Comment

Working...
        X