Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Come to think of it.. I do EXACTLY the same thing.. I clean massively.. especially if I'm scared or sad. Hmmm.. never thought of it this way. Fascinating! - Jill

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    YES yvette I had mine done in Sept so I got all of my fall gardening done on time, the house clean (I don't do closets tho) and for the first time in years, stocked the house with groceries ~ you'd have thought I was preparing to die ! IF you are crazy, you are in great company!!!!!!
    tons of hugs
    teri

Leave a comment:

• Rhonda
    replied
    I did. I even told Rob different instructions on what to do if I didn't make it though the surgery. Thankfully though, he didn't need it!

Leave a comment:

• dedeash
    replied
    me too! I cauked the shower, painted the floorboards, cleaned all closets, etc.,
    I guess It was because I knew I would be recuperating so wanted the house to look nice.
    Dede

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    Hi Yvette:
    Yvette,I know the feeling all so well..
    I always go crazy cleaning the whole house..
    Oh yes and I also bake up a storm in the bake goods!!!!LOL

Hugs Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Maureen
    replied
    YOu are not crazy! I have had 6 surgeries in 3 years and I can tell you what room I painted or wallpapered before each one of them. It is how I handle stress by trying to keep busy. The added bonus for me is I like quiet time to think when I am stressed so everyone keeps away from me when I am painting or cleaning. (I think they are scared they will have to help). I also like everything to be organized so after I am not tempted to overdo things after. Best of luck Maureen

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Now that you mention it, I realize that any time I am having surgery, I clean my house, change the beds, make some casseroles for the freezer, etc. --- Guess I just want to be sure that if I have visitors, my house will be clean and I won't have to do it for a while?

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• yvette
    started a topic I think I'm nesting!!!???

I think I'm nesting!!!???

Well! I don't know about the rest of you who have had the Interstim or any other surgery but........

I am finding that I am starting to nest. I have surgery for Interstim Mar. 5th and I find myself painting the walls of my apartment, cleaning out closets, and organizing everything!!!!

Tell me I'm not crazy, Any body else find that they were doing this before their "big day"? I thought only pregnant people did this!! Silly, silly girl I am...
    y.
Working...
X