X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Peiti--

Sounds like you are having some success with the Interstim! How wonderful! I, too, am in that margin of people helped with pain...but I also have to stay away from acidic foods.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• peiti
    started a topic Updated on my InterStim trial?

Updated on my InterStim trial?

Hi,

Just want to update you about my InterStim trial. The numbness on my left hand fingers are gone. Thank God that I can type now. I peed 12 times yesterday and 11 times the day before yesterday. It is not as good as I expected, but well, I am grateful. (I used to go around 16-20 times on average days. However bad days are more than average days).

I know InterStim is not for pain, howevery I still did a test to see if this treatment helps my bladder pain. I took a Vitamin C tablet last night before going to bed. In the past, the tablet would give me bladder pain 10 minutes after it melted on my tongue. But yesteray, I only had a tiny feeling on my right bladder. It was amazing that the tablet didn't give me any hard time like it used to do. I have to make myself clear that I am not a pain ic patient cause I have being following a strict diet. I only had bladder pain on my right side when I ate acid food (Vitamin C is one of the kind, and there are a lot out there I am too scared to put into my mouth). Even the InterStim helps my pain, I won't put the acid food into my diet. I guess after having had IC for 9 years, I am used to the diet.
Working...
X