Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back and surgery tomorrow

Hi Everyone
    My computer was down and I missed all of you the last 2 weeks. My revision surgery for Interstim was cancelled on Jan. 3rd and I go in tomorrow instead (Fri. Jan 12th) Wish me luck and hope it works this time.

Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be back online soon. Should be in the hospital 3 days or so...may come home Monday if this goes the same as last time. I am going to beg for the anti nausea meds this time...so I pray they give them to me.

Love
    Dede

Hi DEDE, Good luck with your surgery on Friday I hope it goes better this time.
    Sending you love and payers. carolyn B.

Comment

Hi DEDE, Good luck with your surgery on Friday I hope it goes better this time.
      Sending you love and payers. carolyn B.

Comment

Good luck Dede. What exactly are they doing at this surgery? Are they moving the unit and electrodes to a different/better location? I think I may have missed what went wrong the first time and why you are having this surgery again.

Best of luck to you!

Comment

HI Dede:
          I was so worry about you Dede, I wonder where did you go to..LOL
          I will be thinking and praying that the Implant will start to do what is suppose to do for you..
          Will miss you lots.......
          Sending healing thoughts your way Dede..
          Good luck and please let us know how you are doing ok !!

Hugs Debbie

Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

DeDe~I've been gone for a week. I sure do hope everything turned out okay....sending tons of hugs teri

teri
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
            X