Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstim Success

Just wondering--
    How many of you have had success and enjoy your interstim? If my nerve block doesn't work on August 4th, it's onto Interstim I go. I know Cindy's worked well, wondering how many other have had success. Thanks all!!!

Hugs,
    Jess
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Jess------I had the interstim implant 9/02. It has been wonderful. It took several months to get it programmed correctly; but after it was, it has been great! I can enjoy life without thinking of the nearest bathroom, I can sit & enjoy an entire movie or when I go out to eat, I
    can sit thru the entire meal. But best of all---I
    am finally able to get much needed sleep. I still get up 1-2 times a night, but it used to be 7-8 times per night. I know it is scary, but do your research, have a great surgeon, & do what you
    feel is best. It's worth it!
    Kathy

Comment

Thanks Kathy, for your input...I appreciate it. I get up anywhere between 5 and 10 times a night, some times I am too tired to wake up and I leak on the bed, it's such a nightmare. I hope Interstim is a success for me, should I need it.
      Thanks again!!!

Hugs,
      Jess

Comment

I also have the interstim implant. It works great
        for me. you can read my story under patient stories.

Jane
        jd

Comment

Thanks, Jane, I will read your story.

Hugs,
          Jess

Comment

Hi,
            After recovering from an infection in my back with the stage 1 implant, I had the permanent Interstim implant inserted. After many reprogramming sessions, (the latest one was yesterday!), I think we finally have it right! All I know is that when it is working, I feel great. I have had IC for 9 years and have tried EVERYTHING! I have been comfortable for 24 hours and I am going to enjoy every moment of it!
            Do your research and ask questions!
            Good Luck!
            Tina C. hi

Comment

hi jess, any more info you know how to find me
              Brat
              'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Thanks a bunch Cindy you, you've been so helpful to me! I'm so greatful for you!!!!!!

Hugs,
                Jess grouphug

Comment

Jess~my first one was the greatest! For 18 months I was a new person. Just remember that it won't help your pain if that is a goal for you. I was literally heartbroken when I had to have mine taken out but I'm having other problems and it just had to go

wishing you the very very best with yours
                  teri
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
                  X