Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teri
    replied
    Jess~my first one was the greatest! For 18 months I was a new person. Just remember that it won't help your pain if that is a goal for you. I was literally heartbroken when I had to have mine taken out but I'm having other problems and it just had to go

wishing you the very very best with yours

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Thanks a bunch Cindy you, you've been so helpful to me! I'm so greatful for you!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Jess grouphug

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    hi jess, any more info you know how to find me
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• tcbc1989
    replied
    Hi,
    After recovering from an infection in my back with the stage 1 implant, I had the permanent Interstim implant inserted. After many reprogramming sessions, (the latest one was yesterday!), I think we finally have it right! All I know is that when it is working, I feel great. I have had IC for 9 years and have tried EVERYTHING! I have been comfortable for 24 hours and I am going to enjoy every moment of it!
    Do your research and ask questions!
    Good Luck!
    Tina C. hi

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Thanks, Jane, I will read your story.

Hugs,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• jane dabbs
    replied
    I also have the interstim implant. It works great
    for me. you can read my story under patient stories.

Jane

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Thanks Kathy, for your input...I appreciate it. I get up anywhere between 5 and 10 times a night, some times I am too tired to wake up and I leak on the bed, it's such a nightmare. I hope Interstim is a success for me, should I need it.
    Thanks again!!!

Hugs,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• kgmkq
    replied
    Jess------I had the interstim implant 9/02. It has been wonderful. It took several months to get it programmed correctly; but after it was, it has been great! I can enjoy life without thinking of the nearest bathroom, I can sit & enjoy an entire movie or when I go out to eat, I
    can sit thru the entire meal. But best of all---I
    am finally able to get much needed sleep. I still get up 1-2 times a night, but it used to be 7-8 times per night. I know it is scary, but do your research, have a great surgeon, & do what you
    feel is best. It's worth it!
    Kathy

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    started a topic Interstim Success

Interstim Success

Just wondering--
    How many of you have had success and enjoy your interstim? If my nerve block doesn't work on August 4th, it's onto Interstim I go. I know Cindy's worked well, wondering how many other have had success. Thanks all!!!

Hugs,
    Jess
Working...
X