Question......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question......

I think my interstim is implanted really high. It is parellel with my hips. It bothers me really bad, and I have heard from other people that there's are a lot lower. Plus, mine sticks out of my back about 2 inches. I am pretty thin, and I know that is why it sticks out, but if they would have put it lower in my butt, it wouldnt stick out so far. If you read this, and have the implant, could you tell me where yours is located? I am just wondering.
    Hope everyone is having good poddy days!!!!!!!

~Jasmine~

My Interstim is also implanted high. It is located on the right side near my hip. Although mine usually does not bother me. And it sticks out some. Not alot though.

Comment

My InterStim Implant is over my right butt check, about five inches under my hip area..
      My did stick out a bit but does not now, I have had my InterStim for almost three years...
      Do you know if your Implant was placed in a pocket of skin??

Jasmine you had the surgery just recently right?
      It bother me for the first 9 months and then after that I did not know it was there at all!!!

~~~Debbie~~~
      Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

Debbie,
        Yes, I just had the surgery in Oct. I am glad to know that it will stop bothering me. It still hurts to lay on my back, and I cant wear jeans because they rub the implant. Hopefully it will stop bothering me soon. I was just wondering because I know of other people that have the implant, and there's are a lot lower.

~Jasmine~

Comment

I also had my implant on october, it does bother me sometimes... If I'm standing for a long period of tims, it still hurts in my incisions... Does this happened to you? It's like a sharp time, could it be infection?

Comment

My incisions are still really sore too. I think it just takes a long time for that area of the body to heal.

~Jasmine~

Comment

My surgery was in Oct too and my incisions are still driving me NUTS [img]mad.gif[/img] the burning and itching are ureal!
              I had such an easy time with my first surgery and this one has totally sucked~
              teri
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
              X