JASMINE!!! WHAT HAPPENED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JASMINE!!! WHAT HAPPENED

Are you OK? How did your appt go?? [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

I am ok. I saw my rep and he did a bunch of tests to see what is going on with it. It is reprogramming itself back to the factory setting, and just my luck that setting hurts me. He did one test that shocked me so bad that I jumped and started crying. It scared him too. He said that he had never had anyone get shocked while doing that test because the device was actually off. I guess what we know right now is that lead 0 is not working at all, and lead 1 is shorting out. We dont know what to do, and he said that he has never saw this before. He called medtronics and they have about 6 people working on it, trying to figure out what to do. Rep thinks that when I pulled the wires out of me in the trial, that something got damaged and didnt show up in the exrays. Thats just a guess though. He said he will call me as soon as they figure out what to do, and he just shut it off untill then. I will let everyone know when I know something. Thanks for being here for me!!!!!
    Hope everyone is having good poddy days!!!!!!!

~Jasmine~

Comment

I hope the very best for you!!!!!!!

Comment

::::GASP!::::::
        Well, on a good note they found something and that is at least a start. DebbieB, I believe, had hers replaced after it went cuckoo on her, but is doing fine now (Debbie: Correct me if you're not the one).
        We'll be thinking of you!!
        (((((((Jasmine)))))))))))
        I hope it will be something easily remedied.
        Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

Hi Yvette:

I think it was someone else Yvette, not I....

I went for my two year check up and I had no idea what was going on, until he hooked me up and found out that the Implant ( pacemaker) was not even working.....
          The only thing is that I had lots of retention at the time, not thinking as I had my period...

That's when he thought the Pacemaker had something wrong with it, the only thing was a loose wire and that was not it,and then when he went into the spinal core area he found that my lead wire was crack in half at the centre of my back...
          Then he replaced my lead wire with a thicker wire and longer one...
          It was a faulty lead wire..

Yvette, I know there was someone else with a problem like this but cannot think of who it was..
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          ((((((((((((((((((((((Jasmine)))))))))))))))))))))
          Good luck I am sure they will be able to fix it for you soon!!!!

~~~~~~~DebbieB~~~~~~~~~~
          Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

Debbie, After reading your post it was definitely you I was thinking of. However I thought you had the whole thing replaced not just the wire.
            Thanks!
            y. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I spoke to my rep yesterday, and now he is saying that they might know something by Mon. not sure though. I wish they would hurry up and figure out what is going on with my body. I am getting tired of waiting and wondering. I am too stressed out. I have hit the worst all time flare. I dont care what doc's say, stress causes flares. I will let you know what happen's!!!!
              Hope everyone is having good poddy days!!!!!!!

~Jasmine~

Comment

Jasmine I am so sorry that they're making you play this game of "hurry up and wait". I'm really concerned to hear this has caused you a nasty flare--sot he best you can to take care of yourself. I hope you start to feel better soon. Let us know if they figure anything out. (good greif! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] )

Lots of healing hugs,
                y. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jasmine,

FYI... I've talked with one other young woman (one of the litigants who filed suit against Dr. *******).. who had a horrible "shocking" experience when a sales rep was trying to reprogram it. In her case, she was shocked for about 45 minutes because they couldn't turn it off... so that she was crying, the sales rep was crying... and then, finally, it was resolved. So, you're not alone with that. If you'd like, I can try to put the two of you together.

Jill [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X