Fell on my OPPS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell on my OPPS!!!!!

Slipped off a ladder and DID manage to protect the hip the device is in but not all of my tailbone or the other nicely bruised cheek

Need some prayer...I emotionally can not deal with anymore interstim problems right now in my life banghead banghead
    teri
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

{{{{{{{{{Teri}}}}}}}}}} Y ou have been on my heart and now I know why. I have been praying for you. so sorry that you fell. Take care of you. God is telling you to rest my friend. Try to hang in there. There is hope..... You can pm me or email me at [email protected] I love youkiddo. Gentle hugs to you..
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Ooooooo Teri....so sorry to hear that you fell on your bum bum eek . Good for you for thinkin' so quick as to protect your "good cheek". I do hope your not in to much pain. Got you on my prayer list for tonight wink .

Take care -

Mel
      "Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

Comment

Teri!!, I'm very sorry!!, How are you feeling now? Do you feel that something happened to the device? or has the stimulation changed? I hope not!! I know all your story, revisions and everything! Please let me know how are you feeling!

Comment

Talk about turning the "other" cheek!! Yikes, Teri, falling off a ladder??!??

I'll join you in a few banghead banghead banghead
          Please, please rest, and take care of you...whatever you had to do while on that ladder can wait foreverrrrrrrrr for all we here at the ICN care.

Positive thoughts, prayers, and grouphug going out to you. Wait, I'll send an angel to watch over you, OK?
          Positive thoughts and prayers that new treatments for IC will reach all who struggle with this disease,

SusanC

Comment

hi TERI I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR FALL. I HOPE YOU DID NOT DAMAGE YOUR DEVICE!!! PLEASE TAKE IS EASY AND DO NOT GET BACK ON ANY LADDERS!!! I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS. TAKE CARE!! kissing

Comment

Poor Teri,
              Sorry you had a fall, I hope that ypour device it ok... going in to get mine tomorrow
              cindy
              'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hello Terri.

I did not know you had a interstim device. I am about to get mine put in..........have to set up surgery day, iam scared to death, but the trial was a miracle. Are you doing okay with it, no problems.........sorry about your fall.

talk soon
                michelli

Comment

(((((((((teri))))))))))))))
                  How are you feeling? How's your (_!_)?
                  I hope you're feeling better....I whack my implant all the time and it's gotten bumped in crowded areas.....oooooh does that hurt!!!!

Lots of fluffy hugs
                  y. :cool:
                  Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

Thinking of you praying that you be ok
                    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

Teri,
                      i'm so sorry you got hurt. i hope there was no damage done. Hope you are Well soon. kissing angel grouphug
                      Medicine taken daily or as needed:
                      1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
                      2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
                      3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
                      4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
                      5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
                      5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
                      6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
                      7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Working...
                      X