Reprogramming helped . Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reprogramming helped . Thanks!

Hi everyone. I got reprogrammed on Monday. I am no longer having those stabbing pains. I hope it lasts this time.

Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement. I know I have not been on this message board very long but I feel like I am learning so much so far. And it is so wonderful to have the support of people who are experiencing similar things.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

hi Kristen

Hi happy Girl,
    I was thrilled to read your post, and if you have to go get reprogrammed agin don't worry about it, there are things that throw the programing off, ele towers, alarm systems, security gates I am just so glad you dont have any my as I call them sharp pins and needles stabby pains. Merry christmas
    Brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Happy Girl,

That's great! It's amazing what a simple reprogramming can do!

Hugs and health,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Hi happy girls, I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling good again. Enjoy the holidays! Best wishes, little bear

Comment

So glad the reprogramming helped. Like Brat said don't be worried if you have to be reprogrammed in the future. Hope you continue to have success.
          Louise
          West Virginia Interstitial Cystitis/Prostatitis Support Group Leader
          [email protected]

Comment

My Medtronic Rep was able to turn off the part of my implant that responds to metal detectors, etc. It also means that I can't use the magnets to turn my device on or off, but I no longer have interference with electronic devices. I also don't have a problem setting off metal detectors anymore. The rep just used her palm pilot and pushed a few buttons to turn it off and it doesn't effect how I control my unit.

Comment

Working...
            X