Interstim Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstim Challenge

Hello all. Just wondering if any of you who have the Interstim have ever had this problem. The other night my husband notice a lump on top of the Interstim device itself. It does not hurt, but it is moveable according to him. I am afraid to mess with it. He thought maybe some wires moved their way up on top of it. I have a 3 month ck-up with the Uro who did the procedure on Wed. but the lump thing is bothering me. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Patricia [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hi; Patricia..

I would call the doctor and let him know!!
    It could be that is still swollen inside the skin around your Implant...
    I had that happen but it was gone within the week..
    Just for your peace of mind I would let him know ok Patricia!!

~~~Debbie~~~
    Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

Patricia,
      I have the same thing, it is fat and scar tissue. The body works to fill up empty spaces and gaps, so you feel lumps and bumps. It drives me CRAZY, but not a whole lot you can do. Nothing to worry about unless the area is red swollen or tender. Unfortunately I am completely disappointed with the stim. It just didn't do what I hoped it would.
      Carlye

Comment

Thanks all that responded. When I went to the Uro yesterday he informed me that it was the connector working its way around. He said they usually implant that in the fat tissue but I did not have alot to put it in. He just move it back down. He said it would happen from time to time. I have had great results from my stim. I was going to the bathroom about 45 times a day. It has cut it down to around 12, unless I have a flare. Which I have notice stress is what seems to flare me up the most. He put me on some atarax (spelling). Hopefully that will work. We will see. I took it last night and I am still groggy this morning. Thanks again. This site has been a life saver for me. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X