This is terrible!!!.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is terrible!!!.....

Sorry folks I have to be heard on this one! I would like to see "Nerve Stimulation" as one board only again. No other boards are posted as postive or negative.

Also, the last thing I want to consider myself is a 'failure'. I think too many of us already have self esteem issues due to IC we already see ourselves as "broken", and lacking worth, love and respect. I don't need to be reminded I every time I come to a place I should consider a "safe haven".

Please reconsider this decision of splitting the boards. This negative board idea just leaves a bad taste in my mouth--I think there are others who would agree. I think this idea is a 'lemon' in my book.

Thank you,
    y.
    Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

I agree that the name of this board "failure" sucks. I'd love some suggestions on how to change it.

I feel strongly about having this board. Why? Because patients who have challenges with interstim often need EXTRA support. I've asked the company to consider creating a special support group for patients who go through the procedure and have a negative result.

The core of our web site is to help patients learn about the pros and cons of any treatments. To talk with patients who have success.. and to talk with patients who have failures. And.. it's only natural that they each have strong opinions.

But.. I'd love some more feedback too. If the company won't offer the support, I think that we should. But having support in a "success story" board for failures isn't really the place for it.. because some patients begin to think "why me?.. why didn't it work for me?"

Let's here more opinions out there. Maybe we could try it out for a month or so and see what happens.

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

ok seen this old post and think that "failure" is such a nasty word.. Yvette is so right.. How about if we change the board name to interstim device malfunction,
      Interstim mishaps, "Interstim Misfortunes", "Interstim Insufficienty"
      I like:
      "Interstim Insufficienty"

hugs
      Brat
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

sorry you have gone thru so much.........
        Failure is a word that makes us feel bad.. lets all think here and change the board name...

Brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
        X