I am in so much pain in my lower stomach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in so much pain in my lower stomach

I went from going every ten minutes to six to eight times a day. I am in so much pain and the urologist keeps reprograming it but it is not working. I know it is a flare and it is a bad one the only difference is this time it just pain and not frequence and wetting.
    what do I do?
    Katherine
    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Try to get a second opinion. It may be the pulse, the frequency or where it sends. My first VNS doctor prgramsed the VNS in a way that I had terrible side affects that could have been avoided if my current doctor had been the one doing the programming. I hope things improve.
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Advanced Neuromodulation Systems for chronic pain treatment
      Faith, Hope, and Love,
      Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

find a ama doctor
        Faith, Hope, and Love,
        Katrina

Comment

Kathrine,
          call you uro, and tell him whats going on. How long have you had the interstim? where did they implant the device, I think there is something in the air I have had a bad flare too for 3 weeks, alos, when I have a bladder infection.. by stomache hurts, I know this sounds stupid but it dose... let me know how you are.
          Brat
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

For the 18 months that mine worked I was still way up there on the pain level but it was much easier to cope with "just" one thing~

Sending many many gentle hugs Katherine
            teri
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
            X