Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teri
    replied
    For the 18 months that mine worked I was still way up there on the pain level but it was much easier to cope with "just" one thing~

Sending many many gentle hugs Katherine

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Kathrine,
    call you uro, and tell him whats going on. How long have you had the interstim? where did they implant the device, I think there is something in the air I have had a bad flare too for 3 weeks, alos, when I have a bladder infection.. by stomache hurts, I know this sounds stupid but it dose... let me know how you are.
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    find a ama doctor

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Advanced Neuromodulation Systems for chronic pain treatment

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Try to get a second opinion. It may be the pulse, the frequency or where it sends. My first VNS doctor prgramsed the VNS in a way that I had terrible side affects that could have been avoided if my current doctor had been the one doing the programming. I hope things improve.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    started a topic I am in so much pain in my lower stomach

I am in so much pain in my lower stomach

I went from going every ten minutes to six to eight times a day. I am in so much pain and the urologist keeps reprograming it but it is not working. I know it is a flare and it is a bad one the only difference is this time it just pain and not frequence and wetting.
    what do I do?
    Katherine
Working...
X