Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zookeeper
    replied
    Oh I feel so bad for you.I'm sending prayers for you and yours to get better soon.
    Don't push it go to the ER if it gets to bad or call your doc office there is always a doc on call.Please get better soon.
    grouphug angel
    Take care & get well soon.
    Love, Zookeeper Kim

Leave a comment:

• Sue
    replied
    sending prayers. I care!

[email protected]~

Leave a comment:

• SusanC
    replied
    Sending gentle hugs for you and your family. grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Carly, I think I would definitely go see your doctor and make sure you know what is going on, especially as you are not feeling that well. Poor you, shots in the wrong place, and what a reaction. Please take care of yourself, and hope the little one starts to feel better really soon. Let us know how you are both doing, love and hugs Iris kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    i too think you need to see the doctor tht dosn't sound to good.. hope you are feeling better soon. Did you try them new patches??
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It sounds like you need to see your doctor again --- or at least telephone him.

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh, lots of soft hugs. grouphug Hope you feel better soon and get medical help if you begin to feel really bad, OK? kissing

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hey Carly--

Wow have you got a lot going on!!!

Maybe you should go back to the doctor?? Being an IC patient, I'm so cautious lol.

But seriously, if it doesn't get better maybe you should go. Wow, shots in the wrong place. ((((((((HUGS))))))))

Take care, my friend, and keep me posted!!!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• carly
    started a topic I need help

I need help

My incision looks better, thank-you. I am very depressed that the interstim didn't work. On Sunday my 12 yr. old got a high fever and a bad cough. He almost died at age 3 with croup, so of course I took care of him when he got sick. On Tuesday, I started to feel like I was getting it and realized I didn't have my flu or pneumonia shot (I was in the hosp. twice last year for asthma and pnewmonia). I got my shot. Wed. I coulnd't get out of bed except for going to the bathroom. Then my arm where I got the pnemonia shot swelled up like a huge apple, Red and covered with blisters. I went back to the dr. and he was more worried about my lungs than my arm. My sister stopped over today to check on me and she flipped out when she saw my arm. They gave my the shot in the wrong place (3 inches above elbow instead of 3 inches below shoulder)
    It hurts like heck. The worst is though, I can't stop coughing, wheezing. I feel like I'm going to throw up because I am coughing so much. I need time to get over the interstim failure. Why do I have to get sick with my asthma now. I have never been as depressed as I am now. Please IC friends, help me!
Working...
X