Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postpone InterStim removal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SharonA
    replied
    I agree...This was the best decision

    Leave a comment:


  • tigger_gal
    replied
    I think you did the right thing. You don't want to be sick and have surgery.. send big hugs and hoping you feel better quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • patricia1
    started a topic Postpone InterStim removal

    Postpone InterStim removal

    Although I am unhappy about this right now I think it is best.

    some might remember I went to ER Sat with a Kidney Stone. Well while I was there my urine sample came back with no infection. Then on Monday I contacted my uro who is doing my surgery and on Wed I had gone to him to get pre lab work done and when they got my urine sample back from that one I did have a bladder infection. I am still running fever and although I think I passed the stone, by major pain is in the bladder and back kidney area and on top of all that I think I am trying to come down with the really bad cold my daughter had all last week.

    I was told by the nurse to call back today if I still have fever so she can let him know. I know last night I woke up and had to change my clothes because they were drenched in sweat and water. So I am just gonna tell her to wait, I am sure he most likely wont do it with fever, but I am not feeling at all well and I dont want to have to deal with surgery incisions on top of it all.

    yall think I am right for doing this?
Working...
X