Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patricia1
    replied
    Hi everyone and thanks....so far so good....I am sure once they remove it they will send it back to Medtronics, but I am pretty sure this is a "Me" thing and not the unit. I just dont think it works well with my nerves. I do know when I got this one in he stated he had to put it in deeper in the nerves then what he wanted or was comfortable with, I just was not getting a response where he did want it. So I think it has more to do with this than the unit being faulty. The first one I had, the leads moved and that was causing the problems then. Oh well. I am just ready to have it removed it literally has become a pain in the rear lol

Leave a comment:

• deborah bush
    replied
    Hi! Patricial 1 I would send your interstim back to the company, to have it checked out to see if there is something wrong with it. I will be praying for you that everthing goes okay. Lots of hugs!!

Deborah Bush

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    I wish you nothing but the best Patricia and that your recovery is fast too !!

Tender hugs, Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Sending good vibes your way... i know how long you've waited to get that thing out!!

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Keeping my fingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Hope it happens for you.

Leave a comment:

• dyno
    replied
    I hope things all go well for you and the removal will happen and help you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    started a topic New surgery date

New surgery date

Lets see whats the saying "3rd times the charm!"

My uro called my yesterday morning and my InterStim removal date has been set for March 22. One week from today. Hopefully this time nothing will come up that will offset it again.

I am SOOOO ready to get this thing out. It is really messing with my foot. I figure maybe later if I want to try again I might, but right now with 2 failed ones, I have lost all hope that it will work for me. I just dont think I have the right nerves for it, or my nerves just refuse to cooperate. The only insurance I have is Medicare and I just dont want to cost the governement more money for something that might not work again. Which this might be silly, but it is expensive.

So keep me in your prayers that I will not get sick or nothing changes the date again for me.
Working...
X