Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiedeb
    replied
    best of luck to you both . Brat and Rajoon. Will be thinking of you.

Leave a comment:

• peiti
    replied
    I walked in my neighborhood for about 30 minutes the next day after my permanant implant. The first week after the surger, I also walked every other day for one hour. I walked slowly.

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Ryjoon and Brat. Best of luck to you both on 2/4! Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    my uro said no excersie or bending and lifting during the trial.. and about a week after my implant I could resume normal activities as my body allowed but not to over do it will be thinking of you on the 4th having my hydro that day wink
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    My uro said I could ease into my regular routines about a week after the implant. But he said go slow and don't push yourself.

Leave a comment:

• rjyoon
    started a topic Trial on Feb. 4, may not have Internet access

Trial on Feb. 4, may not have Internet access

My uro has changed his mind & is saying I'll be off work from Feb. 4 to March 8 to cover both Interstim surgeries. If I'm really off that long, I won't have access to the Internet unless I sneak back here in the evening & weekends.

He told me that I am not to exercise at all after the trial. I'm in the middle of a worker's comp claim, so they're a bit frustrated as it will delay my recovery. Interstimers, if you've suspended exercise for the trial, how soon could you resume exercising?
Working...
X