Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    sorry Patricia, I hope you can get it removed soon.

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    I'm really sorry, Patricia. It's no fun to be all prepared both mentally and physically for surgery only to have it cancelled. I hope they can get you in there soon.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I am so sorry.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Thanks. My mom says it was meant to be like this. For some reason, I am not to have it removed yet.

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    I can't believe that.....you poor thing. I know the anticipation you had and then to have it cancelled.......I am sorry.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    UGH!!!!!!!!!!

My removal got postpone. He was not able to get it scheduled on time. It has been one thing after the other. I will be so glad to get this over with. I hope I made the right dec. to postpone removal when I was so sick.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Said in my Southern Accent "Ya'll are the greatest" Thanks so much for the well wishes.

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    Hi Patricia;

I as well am sending you all the best and hope that you will have a fast and speedy recovery from your surgery.
    I could not wish anyone more all the best as of what you have been thought Patricia..
    Sending lots of and will be thinking of you Patricia.

Warm hugs; Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Will be praying for you

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I hope your surgery goes off without a hitch and you're back on your feet in no time at all

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Patricia, I hope all goes well for you. You will be in my thought and prayers. I am truly sorry that this thing did not work out for you. Just want you to know that I'm praying too.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'll be thinking of you. And I hope you are one of the first ones called to surgery. Anticipation is usually the worst part of any procedure.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    *Thumbs Up* Patricia

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Thanks Amy...They mean alot right now.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Thanks Tig...You and Leslie have always been so good to me, even though I had a failure with mine. I think it goes to show others that we can all get along with each other and offer support to one another...Thanks again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X