Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarojini
    replied
    Hi there I'm so glad you got through your permanent implant just fine, and I'm even happier it's working!!!

:woohoo:

As for the tampon question, it's possible it could feel weird. I know that my InterStim doesn't affect tampon usage, but I can see where it could. I think that the position of your sacral nerve could be important -- maybe yours just runs closer to your vagina than mine does. Also, perhaps you feel your stimulation in a different place, so that it just felt strange to put the tampon in and it will be something you'll get used to.

Definitely let us know what your doc says about this! I'm curious now!

Leave a comment:

• Pryor2007
    started a topic Fallow up from surgery Day 7 permanent implant

Fallow up from surgery Day 7 permanent implant

Hello guys,
    Well I made it threw my second surgery one week apart of each other. I now So Soon..
    I am doing good but its not been very easy I gause all this pain is worth not peeing.. WOW I have been in pain I have good pain meds if I can take them befor the pain starts. well its been 7 days now today is the first day NO pain meds pains not to bad I'll take some tonight.

Hey I have a weard Question .??
    Ok I started my period I generally wear Tampons right well when I inserted one the unit was on it felt not right weard it accualy hurt. So I turned the unit all most off it felt better. does any one have this problem PLEASE let me now.
    maybe I am swollen maybe thats the problem I called the Medtronics Rep they had no answers for me. SO I called my surgeons office I am still waiting for him to call me back... I'll get back to you when I hear anything.

kimmie
Working...
X