Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afri
    replied
    I had my trial done May 1 - I went to work the next day...very gingerly and had to rest a couple times during the day, but not bad. I didn't have any of the "awake sedation", just a valium about 30 min prior and local lidocaine where they put the leads in. It wasn't bad at all. My doc does 3 days on each side, then a week on the successful side before he does the permanent implant. I am DYING for a shower!!! I've found baby wipes work really well for "fresh-ups" during the day. The left side worked right away, with very little adjustment needed. The right side isn't working at all, and I can't wait to go back to the left.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I don't have an interstim, but I'll be thinking of all of you.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    I'm so happy we are all getting this done together. :woohoo: I am also happy some interstim "veterans" are going with me so I can ask questions as they arise, and i'm sure they will! Hope you all have a great day, mine has been average as I'm getting some hell in the office for the time I will be missing. Yuck.
    Erika

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    Well I just got the phone call for my surgery to replaced my pacemaker unit it is May 29...
    I am so happy to hear this news, I only been waiting like six months ...

So I guess everyone else will have their surgery before me ...

Yea Sharon I can't wait for my butt to buzz big time now , LOL

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    bbiiiiizzz

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Lots of (((hugs))) for all you "butt buzz" ladies.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    WOW!

I'll be thinking of you! I hope it goes well. I'm so excited to hear~! My doctor thinks I will be fine to go back to work on Monday, my trial is on a friday...lets hope.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    Hi Cindy,

Well good luck on your trial , I hope things go good for you as well..

I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning!!!

Also I am still waiting for my call but I was told it was with in a couple of weeks so would it be funny if we get done on the same day...
    I sure will let you know when my surgery is soon !!!

Warm hugs coming to you ; Debbie

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I go in tomorrow morning. I have to be at the hospital at 6:45 am, my surgery will be at 8:45 am.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    We will all have sore butts at the same time! I will be ouot of work for a while I guess, so I can talk to you guys. Tig yours is comming right up, I hope it goes aweosome!

Erika

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    rjyoon so good to see you.. its me brat

Leave a comment:

• rjyoon
    replied
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Good luck ladies I hope everyone's trials/implant procedures go perfectly!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    mine is the 2nd and the 16th.. I am so ready for mu upgrade.. It has been off since Feb.. ugh!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X