No announcement yet.

TENS electrodes: Where do you get them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TENS electrodes: Where do you get them?

Get mine from Rajala, Inc. They had some info in my original Saratoga unit. But they only seem to stock one type of electrode.

There might be others that would be more effective...my pt uses cloth-backed ones that seem to last longer...the glue seems better on them.

Any ideas out there?
    SusanC

Positive thoughts and prayers that new treatments for IC will reach all who struggle with this disease,

SusanC

I use some that I get from my TENS unit supplier, they have almost a 100 different kinds. I use gel ones, they last anywhere between a month and three months. I use some from a company called gentle blue and dyna flex. They come in all kinds of sizes so I prefer calling them so I can tell them what I want it for and the operator can tell me what they keep in stock that best fits my needs.
    God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging......The LORD Almighty is with us the GOD of Jacob is our fortress." Psalm 46:1-3,7

May God bless our nation

Comment

Ballpark-what do the electrodes, etc. cost? Not the TENS unit, but the attachments I would need?
      Dianne

My bellydance "sisters" , our dogs, and me.

Comment

Working...
      X