Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songbird7
    replied
    Thanks Lisa and everyone It's wonderful to have each other to bounce ideas off of. :cool:

Leave a comment:

• ldwall
    replied
    I am so glad that staying away from it for a while helped. I knew it worked for me, but you never know how things will go for another person. I hope it keeps on working for a long time. Hugs, Lisa

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    replied
    I stayed away from the TENS for about a month, tried it today and it is helping but in combination with pain medication. It helps me keep the dose of the pain meds lower.

Leave a comment:

• ldwall
    replied
    Yes I had that happen right after my hysterectomy last fall. I just did not use my tens unit for a while and it went away. I wonder if just taking a break will be enough? You may want to call the physical therapy clinic where you got your tens and see what they have to say. Lisa

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    started a topic Suddenly TENS Doesn't Work For Me

Suddenly TENS Doesn't Work For Me

After using TENS successfully for about 2 years all of a sudden it doesn't work for me. I find that to happen with different IC treatments at different times. When I do the TENS unit it actually over stimulates my bladder and I feel like I have to go to the bathroom. Anyone else experience this?
Working...
X