X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gopher7895
    replied
    I got a TENS from TENSproducts

After doing some research I decided on a TENS 7000 from TENSproducts in Colorado. It cost $62.95 and that included shipping. I'm very happy with it. It sure helps my pain. Anyone with TENS questions, feel free to contact me...Sue

Leave a comment:

• NicoleB
    replied
    i've been having horrible burning pain that my normal meds are no longer helping. i WANT to try a TENS so bad!

Leave a comment:

• gopher7895
    replied
    How TENS helps me

Since I've been faithfully following the IC diet my frequency/urgency isn't much of a problem now but I have burning vaginal and rectal pain. It varies in intensity from day to day but is always there. The TENS has cut down on the pain level considerably. When I feel the electrical sensations it feels like my muscles are relaxing and letting the pain go away. I'm not sure how it works but it does work for me. I have pelvic floor dysfunction and have been lucky to find an excellent physical therapist to work with.

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    I don't know much about this device. Maybe some of the other members on here will know about it.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• izazen
    replied
    How does it help you?
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• gopher7895
    started a topic Anyone have a Zimmer TENS?

Anyone have a Zimmer TENS?

I've been using a TENS from my physical therapist and it helps me a lot. She gave me info on a Zimmer MedizinSystems unit that's only $49.50 plus the cost of electrodes. It'd be cheaper than the units they rent or sell there since my insurance doesn't cover all the cost. She said some other patients have liked these and I'm hoping someone out there has experience with this company. Thanks...Sue
Working...
X