Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myrbetriq Co-Pay? How does it work for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrbetriq Co-Pay? How does it work for you?

Hi, I've had IC for over 10 years. I've have been on many different medications but a lot of them gave me dry mouth. My doctor gave me some samples for Myrbetriq and I felt they were working without the dry mouth side effect. My doctor told me that if I felt they were working then he would call in a prescription for me. I called his office to have him call in a prescription but I was told that I would have to have an office visit! I have a $40.00 co-pay so I told his receptionist that I couldn't afford it and could he just call in the prescription. He said No! I told her that I would be discharging him as my doctor and find another one! I called my Primary doctor and at first she didn't want to do it but I explained my situation to her and she called it in. The pharmacy called and said with my insurance my co-pay would be $199.00!!!! I couldn't believe it! They tried using some coupons but they didn't work or the co-pay would be even more!
    What is your co-pay and insurance? Is there another medication that you've used that worked for you and didn't give you dry mouth? I've been using AZO which I feel helps but it turns my urine bright orange and I have to wear a panty liner everyday. Plus, you're not suppose to take that for very long. I would appreciate any feedback you can give me! I'm so sick and tired of having the frequency and urgency!

Thanks,
    Carol
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%
    a little
    0.00%
    a lot
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: Myrbetriq Co-Pay? How does it work for you?

For me Myrbetriq has really helped me. I have been on it since May. I will be paying a $50 copay after a $200 deductible. I won't go without it. Maybe your Uro could provide samples. I hope you can find a way to get your prescription.

Comment

Working...
    X