Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mizeryic
    replied
    I've been on Wellbutrin SR 100mg twice a day along with Elmiron and Atarax for 2 months. I'm feeling much better and I have not noticed any side effects from any of the drugs; although, I sleep great with the Atarax : ) If you have had positive results with Wellbutrin before, it may be worth a try. We all have our triggers. The stress and strain of depression can cause an IC flare..... take care of you, you're your best advocate!
    Best Wishes~ I hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• Misery
    replied
    Hi...

I hate 2 be the one with the bad news, I had a very bad expierience with Wellbutrin eek
    It made me suicidal to say the least
    My Dr had slowly switched me to Zoloft and I absolutly love it.
    I also have no sexual sideaffects whatsoever wink
    No weightgain, nothing..... I am as calm and happy as can be....I love my ZOLOFT lmao

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My bladder couldn't tolerate Wellbutrin--gave me a burn. But I haven't found anything yet that I can tolerate, so I'm not much of a benchmark. Just thought I'd let you know. I'm still looking!

Leave a comment:

• jillian
    replied
    Hi:

I am taking both wellbutrin and lexapro. I definately notice a difference between the wellbutrin XL and wellbutrin SR. Over 150 mg causes retention for me. It does help with the depression.

Leave a comment:

• DanaW
    started a topic Wellbutrin XL

Wellbutrin XL

I have been on Prozac for years but, am going to try Wellbutrin....I am sick of the low sex drive! And, I think that my body is getting too tolerant of it. Been on it since 94. Was on Wellbutrin for a time a few years ago and I want to try it with my IC. Hoping that it won't bother my IC. Anyone have any input on Wellbutrin? Side affects? thanks
Working...
X