wellbutrin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wellbutrin

Has anyone tried Wellbutrin? If so, what was your reaction? Did it cause a flare? Did it help? Do you know how much you took (or are taking)? I'm so medication-intolerant that I am trying this one now after bombing out on just about everything else. Thanks for your help!

Hi, Yorkiegirl, I am taking 300 mg of Wellbutrin ER each day - two purple tablets, about 8 hours apart.

So far (knock on wood) I haven't had the reaction that I've had to other drugs, but it seems that we each have our own triggers/reactions and it's almost impossible to know ahead of time until we try. A pill that makes one person flare can make another person's bladder feel better, it's kind of weird that way.

I wish you good luck on it, I find it to be energizing, but I can also be a bit irritable at times on it. It doesn't have any bad effects on the libido like the other antidepressants can.

I find for me the best mix of antidepressants is, 300mg per day of Wellbutrin, and 20 mg per day of Celexa. Sometimes people have to take more than one antidepressant to get the best result and I find that true of me.

Good luck!
    Love, ICY

Comment

I have been taking 150mgs of Wellbutrin for over 4 years now! I started taking it because I was having panic attacks and they were really tough to try to live life through them.
      I have never had any bad side affects from it. In fact I don't see getting off it anytime soon since it works so well for me. Now I do also take Elivil 75mg at night and that seems to help also some.
      I went through premature menopause do to having to have my uterus removed afer I delivered my son. I think that menopause is what really made me feel wacky. Now I am on estrogen and have been for over 9 years now.
      So, I would say that Wellbutrin is a great med and it can serve for all kinds of different purposes.
      Hope that helps you some.
      Kim

Comment

Sorry 2 b the 1 with the bad news, but Wellbutrin
        made me SUICIDAL!
        Had 2 switch 2 ZOLOFT , have been on it 4 2 years now and love it.... no sideaffects !!
        I promise not to laugh... if you promise not to cry

---------------------------------
        Christine .....The GERMAN GIRL ( who can't spell )

Comment

Working...
        X