X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NicoleB
    replied
    Originally posted by Trishann
    Nicole alot of people don't but I definitely do. It helps me with spasms and frequency. I hope you don't have problems with urinating since you don't have problems with frequency. Hope the Best for you.

Trishann
    yeah, that was my fear. i dont have frequency, and i can hold alot of urine in my bladder at once. When my bladder is totally full, it starts to hurt. I'm a little afraid of it getting TOO full because i wont pee enough. Lets hope and see i guess. i mean, i dont want to become "pee constipated"!

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    I have had pain relief with Ditropan XL (similar to Detrol). It's probably because going so often created an irritaion for me. It might also help with spasms since it relaxes smooth muscles.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Nicole alot of people don't but I definitely do. It helps me with spasms and frequency. I hope you don't have problems with urinating since you don't have problems with frequency. Hope the Best for you.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• NicoleB
    started a topic detrol?

detrol?

i wasnt sure what forum to put this under, but i was prescribed detrol even though i have no frequency. the doc was hoping it would calm spasms so i'd be in less pain, even though i dont have an overactive bladder. Anybody experience pain relief with detrol? i have a lot of bladder neck and urethral spasms that cause shooting pains, especially when i sit down to pee.
Working...
X