Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dyno
    replied
    Thanks Donna. I am having trouble with flares lately. Just trying to find something to help. I took one last night and it did seem to help. I only take Hydroxyzine though. I talked to the pharmacy and they said there was no interaction with it.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    Thanks Donna,
    My doctors know everything I'm on, not too many meds as much as supplements and they're fine with it all. My GP said its fine to take pepcid and omeprazole, I'm on the lowest dose of it (10mg prescription) and I take them differerent times of the day.
    I honestly haven't noticed a difference in symptoms so will probably quit taking it.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Cindi, with everything you are already taking, it's very important that you talk with your doctor before adding anything more --- sometimes over the counter medications can interact negatively with OTC meds.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    I am using famotidine (pepsid) which is the same kind of blocker but less side effects but I am not sure how much to take to start out with, does anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It's been a while, but a few years back a lot of ICers were using it and feeling it helped.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• dyno
    started a topic Tagamet

Tagamet

Have any of you used Tagamet as part of your treatment or for coping with flares?
Working...
X