Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlassGirl
    replied
    Mine feel like I'm being stabbed (sorry for the graphic image) and then I get sick to my stomach 'cause that is when the pain is at it's worst.

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    Bladder and vaginal spasms for me feel like a clenching or vibration. The spasm itself isn't painful but they cause me irritation and then pain. After my cysto/hydro I had urethral spasms that were over the top painful and disabling--like a charlie horse.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Sometimes it's like my bladder gets a heartbeat, throbs. Other times, especially at night (before I started taking ditropan at night), it was like having a butterfly flapping its wings in my bladder, not painful, just weird, annoying & it would keep me awake.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    started a topic What is a spasm to you?

What is a spasm to you?

I have to ask this because I'm wondering if what I feel is the same as what any of you feel.
    The best way to describe my spasms for those of you who have ever been pregnant is remember when the baby would hit you in the bladder with a foot, knee, elbow or hand? Thats exactly what it feels like to me like I've had a little prod in the bladder and it gives me this almost uncontrollable feeling like I better go to the bathroom. I've never had an accident or anything but its very uncomfortable and will usually continue every few minutes until I go to the bathroom.
Working...
X