Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bjcov
    replied
    Is it a pain med? I'm seeing a new Uro on Friday and I know she doesn't prescribe pain meds so I don't wanna ask if it is.

Leave a comment:

• doodlebugsmom
    replied
    Neurontin

Thanks so much for the responses. I just increased my dose today and was a little drowsy. The doctor said this would subside. I think it is helping a little....Appreciate you both.

Leave a comment:

• ermkenne
    replied
    Hello,

I believe Neurontin does help me. I am on 2400 mg a day. The optimal dosage for an IC patient is 1800-2400mg per day. I started out on 900 mg (which is normal, to see if you can stand side effects). My only side effects are drowsiness, but it passes eventually. I have read through literature this is the correct dosage, and my gynecologist found the same information. I believe taking it throughout the day does help my pain. It was just increased on last Friday and I believe it helps.

It generally helps right when I take the medicine. I am noticing it more now with the increase in dosage.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Erin

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    replied
    I have tried it but I don't think I took it long enough for it to work. I didn't feel good on it so I quit. I hope that it works for you.. I hear it works for a lot of people and they love it. I still have on my shelf and might give it another try again later.

Leave a comment:

• doodlebugsmom
    started a topic Neurontin

Neurontin

Is anyone taking neurontin...if so does it help with the pain and how long does it take?
Working...
X