Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• endogirl2
    replied
    Does Azo work if you just sort of have a heavy feeling in your bladder? I don't have any burning/urgency/frequency, it just feels so heavy. I have not been diagnosed yet....still working thru that process.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Aso

I have been using ASO and it seems to be working. I bought it at Drugstore.com. I see that some use Urelle, does it work the same? I was also going to ask my doc about Prosed/DS. Since I have back issues I think that Pelvic pain comes from there. I use Neuotin 900 mg per day. I think it helps for the back. PT and Chiropractor has not helped. Tylenol PM helps for sleeping.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    My doc does not give a rx for it. They say you can buy Urostat and it does the same thing. I think it might not be as strong,but does help.

Leave a comment:

• nanawaggs
    replied
    Hi, Sharyn ~ When my symptoms were at their worst, my PA prescribed the Pyridium 3xday and said I shouldn't be worried to take it. I did as she said...it was at least 6 weeks I think. I am much better today, about a year later and need to take it a few times a week, just 1 maybe 2 a day when the symptoms dictate the need. I haven't had any problems other than the nausea and I always keep an IC safe snack in my purse if the need arises and I'm away from home.

Hope you have the same good results.....

Blessings,

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Azo

How long can you use it?

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Axo

How long can you use it?

Leave a comment:

• Mc2203
    replied
    Ok thanks for that guys- might as well stock up while Im there!

Sarah

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    replied
    Pyridium is only by prescription and I am not sure if mexico will have the AZo. They might have it under a different name.

Leave a comment:

• Mc2203
    started a topic Pyridium

Pyridium

Hi I was wondering if you need a prescription for pyridium- I couldn't seem to find it in IC shop. I live in UK & I know they dont make it here. I tried AZO standard when I was in U.S.A last summer & I use the ones I had left over when I am in a flare. Ive run out now though. Maybe if I cant get the Pyridium I should order some more AZO. Its quite cheap but does any1 know if I would have to still pay the full shipping fee ( $39 to UK). Maybe I should just wait until I order my next batch of cystoprotek- & the shipping will be the same?!?
    Also- Im going to Mexico in August- does anyone know if you can get AZO there?

Thanks
    Last edited by Mc2203; 03-26-2011, 03:47 AM. Reason: Want to add something I forgot
Working...
X